The Physics of flight | Sat, jan 28 | 1-3P| yoga six gold coast
Arm Balances and Inversions can seem overwhelming and unattainable. While discipline and hard work are necessary components of any arm balance and inversion practice, there are some simple shifts that can make a huge difference. The only prerequisite for this workshop is the desire to explore something new. During the Physics of Flight you will:
- Lay the groundwork for fearless flying through a targeted flow that fires up the necessary muscles for deeper practice and inspires mental fortitude for exploration.
- Break down the Physics of Flight be experimenting with slight shifts in approach, entry and exits from arm balances and inversions.
- Explore common arm balances and inversions like crow pose, handstand, and variations of the two.
- Leave feeling empowered to continue practicing those poses within the context of a group yoga class.
Investment: $35 (member discounts apply)
Sign up here to leap into the New Year!
get elevated - Yoga + Mimosas at the top of willis tower | sat, mar 4 | 7:30-10a | willis tower
Join Angie for a special all levels Vinyasa Yoga class at the top of the Willis Tower. Brought to you by Yoga Six, this unique morning includes:
- 7:30-8a Pictures and private access on the Skydeck
- 8-9aAll levels Vinyasa Flow on the 99th floor
- 9-10a Mimosas, Brunch Bites & Market
Investment: $40 (no discounts for this event)
Click here to sign up.